Code of Conduct
Collingwood Park Power Junior AFC
Players Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct applies to all of our Junior Players:
- Play by the rules (of both the laws of the Game and the rules of my club).
- Never argue with an official. If you disagree, discuss the matter with your coach or manager after the game.
- Control your temper. Verbal abuse of officials or other players, or provoking an opponent is not acceptable.
- Work equally hard for yourself and for your team. Your team’s performance will benefit, and so will you.
- Be a good sport. Applaud all good plays whether they be by your team, opponent or the other team.
- Treat all players as you would like to be treated. Do not interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage of another player.
- Cooperate with your coach, team mates and opponents. Without them there would no competition.
- Play for the “fun of it” and not just to please parents and coaches.
- Avoid using derogatory language.
- Be prepared to take responsibility for your actions.
- My parent/guardian will take ultimate responsibility for my wellbeing whilst at training and on game day.
By registering as a player with the Collingwood Park Junior Australian Football Club I agree to abide by these principles.
I support the Club in its undertakings and encourage the Club to take any necessary disciplinary actions including the suspension and banning where warranted of any players for repeated or serious breaches of the Players Code of Conduct.