The attached document outlines the fee schedule for registrations in the 2014 Season (see link at bottom of this page).
In addition to the attached fee structure, families with multiple children registering with the club will be eligible for a 10% discount for each subsequent child (following registration of the oldest child - no discount applies). Applies to ages 9 to 16 only.
- Eldest child - Age 14 - Registration fee: $250 (or $235 with polo shirt discount) - No other discounts allowed.
- Second Child - Age 11 - Registration fee: $207 (or $193.50 with polo shirt discount) - 10% discount (normally $230 or $215).
- Third Child - Age 9 - Registration fee: $168 (or $156 with polo shirt discount) - 20% discount (normally $210 or $195).
NOTE: The above discount does not apply to the Under 6 or Under 8 age groups as these fees have been capped by AFLBJ and do not allow for the provision of additional discounts.
So, what do you get for your registration fee?
Each player receives as part of their registration the following:
- Registration in the AFL Brisbane Juniors Competition (a large component of your fees goes to managing the competition and provision of insurance for players),
- A Club Polo Shirt (if you do not want a Club Polo shirt or if you have one from last year a discount on your fees will be available),
- A Team Photo (provided at the end of the season), and
- A club medallion/trophy (provided at the end of the season)
- A drink bottle,
- A club sticker,
- Plus other giveaways (bbot bags, etc...)
Not to mention the opportunity to play for the oldest and most successful club in South East Queensland - the mighty Mayne Tigers!