Membership & Fees
HIGHETT FOOTBALL CLUB FEES 2015
Senior (SFL) Players
Discounts for early birds & or finding sponsorship.
Get Sponsorship of $275 = -$50 ($350)
Get Sponsorship of $500 = -$100 ($300)
Pay $350 before May 5, also minus any sponsorship benefit, could be as little as $250
Thirds $250 (no discounts)
Colts $250 (no discounts)
Students any team $250 Proof must be shown
Highett Football Club Inc.
PO Box 326 Moorabbin 3189
BSB 633 000 ACCOUNT 116359217
Junior (SMJFL) Players
The 2015 registration fee is $190 for your first child. Discounts apply for second children ($150) and third children or more ($100). For those who do not have a pair of official blue (home) shorts, you will be able to buy these from the club.
The registration process for existing members is:
- Go to the following link
- Log on, if you do not recall your login details and the email address we have for you on system please call one of the below contacts to confirm your details:
- Steve Batchelor: 0407 917154
- Simon Eccles: 0416 132 544
- Complete all details and make payment
- If you are registering more than one child, you will need to log in for each, once completed you will be taken to the payment page to pay the total discounted amount
- There will be no paper registration forms for existing members available on our registration day (15th February, 10am to 1pm at Turner Road Reserve), however we will have lap tops available for you to complete online
- You do not have to make payment to complete the registration process, however we encourage you to do this at the same time (shorts and socks can not be collected until payment is made)
The registration process for new members is:
- Complete the league's paper registration form which will be available on our registration day and provide a copy of proof of age
- You will then be provided with your log in details to complete registration and make payment online (if you haven't already paid on the registration day)
- If you are also registering an existing member, do not make any payment for them until these steps are completed to ensure family discounts are applied
- We are still very hopeful of getting a girls team up and running, don't forget to tell your sisters, cousins etc.
Social and Other Members
Single membership $ 60
Any extra adult family members $ 40
Child supporters $ 10
Coaches/Trainers/Regular Officials** $ 50
**Those who are not parents of registered players.
(Includes social membership) $100
Chance to win every Saturday night and a big draw at season’s end. See Mark Flahive (Flappers)