Training sessions are held on weeknights. We aim to allocate earlier timeslots to younger age groups as much as possible. However, this is highly dependent on the availability of coaches and number of teams in each age group.
Each team is allocated a 1-hour training slot within the range of time below:
- Under 8s - 4:30 to 6:30 pm
- Under 10s - 4:30 to 7:30 pm
- Under 12s - 4:30 to 8:00 pm
- Under 14s - 6:30 to 9:00 pm
- Under 16s & older - 8:00 to 10:00 pm
For the Summer 2016 season, training venues include:
- Vermont Primary School, Nurlendi Rd, Vermont 3133
- Vermont Secondary College, 27 Morack Rd, Vermont 3133
- Forest Hill College, 178 Mahoneys Rd, Forest Hill 3131
- Mullauna College, 456 Springfield Rd, Mitcham 3132
- Sportlink, 2 Hanover Rd, Vermont South 3133
Prior to the start of each season, coaches submit a request for a list of training day/times and this information is used to allocate the most suitable training timeslot for each team. Players/families will be notified by team managers of time and venue at the start of the season.
For more information, please feel free to contact the Club via the "Contact us" link above.