Head Coach Netball / A Grade Netball Coach Wanted
The Romsey ‘Redbacks’ Football Netball Club is looking for a suitably qualified Head Coach / A Grade Netball Coach for the 2017 season.
Romsey has a proud and successful netball history and the suitable applicant will need to bring a cooperative and team oriented approach.
You will be required to coach the A Grade Team, oversee training and support your fellow netball coaches within the squad, remuneration is available.
If you're interested in joining a vibrant sporting club with a great history and strong sense of community, please contact;
Club President, Peter Ormesher m. 0417 596 621 or e. firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Romsey Football Netball Club is seeking a Head Trainer and a Netball Trainer for the 2017 Season
The Romsey Football Netball Club is affiliated with the Riddell District Football Netball League and is situated 60kms North of the Melbourne CBD.
The successful Head Trainer candidate will have the opportunity to implement a Football/Netball player management program and will lead and manage training staff through positive leadership, good communication and organisational skills.
The Netball Trainer duties will cover all 4 Netball grades from 19 & Under & C,B & A Grade teams.
The position/s would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced trainer/s looking to take the next step in their development or student studying sports medicine or similar orientated course to gain hands on experience in their field.
Duties will involve injury management, taping, hydration, sports massage and managing and maintaining the Medical Room.
Minimum qualifications required are a SMA Level 1 Sports Trainer, Level 1 First Aid, current CPR and a Working with Children Check Victoria.
The role will entail up to 2 training nights per week (neg.) plus Saturday match days.
Remuneration is available.
Trainer candidates will be required, but not limited to completing the following tasks:
- Work in consultation with the Head Trainer
- Attend to the injury management needs of our Football and Netball players
- Strapping of players to prevent injuries
- Icing player’s injuries where applicable
- Provide hydration (water) for the Training Squad and during games
- Providing massage therapy to players before and during the game
To be successful in this position you are required to possess the following:
- Level 1 Sports Trainer Certificate
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
- Working with Children’s Check – Victoria
- Be available to work on Match Days
- Be available to work evening training sessions (Tuesday & Thursday)
- Be available to work during school holiday periods
For further information, please direct all enquiries and applications to Club President: Peter Ormesher at email@example.com or call m. 0417 596 621.
Football Preseason 2017 starts up again, Tuesday 17 January 2017, 6pm
Preseason 2017 starts up again Thursday 8 February 2017, 6:30pm
2017 RDFNL Fixture