Sports Trainers Required!
The Cannons require two new Sports Trainers to join our friendly and professional medical team for the 2014 TAC Cup Season.
Qualified Sports Trainers or anyone interested in getting involved in this role in an elite junior organisitaion, please see below details of the position:
- Trainers are asked to attend at least 1 night of training per week (during Summer Monday, Wednesday or Friday, during Season Tuesday or Thursday).
- Trainers are asked to attend the majority of games of the season - games can be at any time on either Saturday or Sunday with the 2014 fixture to be confirmed in late December.
- Training takes place at Highgate Recreation Reserve at 229 Grand Boulevard in Craigieburn, starting from 4.45 until roughly 7.30pm
- Training night duties: taping before training, massages under the guidance of physiotherapist, watching training to ensure players health/safety.
- Game day duties include: taping, massage, organise medical kit, water/powerade bottles and ice packs, run water during game, provide first aid on ground or refer to doctor/physio present if need be.
Contact Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information or if you would like to discuss joining the team!