2013 NWAFCA Coach of the Month Awards
Once again in season 2013 the North West Australian Football Coaches Association (NWAFCA) is delighted to offer your club or Auskick the chance to recognise the efforts of your coaches with the
2013 NWAFCA Coach of the Month Awards. The purpose of these awards is to recognise the significant contribution of coaches to the conduct and development of Australian Rules Football in Victoria and in particular the North West Metropolitan Region.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND PROCESS:
- Monthly nominations in each category will be called for the months of May, June and July.
- One monthly nominee will be the recipient of the Regional Monthly Award in each of the relevant categories, namely Auskick, Junior (U9-U12), Youth (U13-U17) and Senior.
- Entries close by 5pm on the 21st of the subsequent month, with the winner announced in the days following. (I.e – nominations for May Coach of Month will close on June, 21st).
- Monthly winners from each category will receive a ‘$50 Ross Falkner Voucher’ to spend on any of Ross Faulkner’s vast selection of football coaching products.
- ALL monthly nominees will automatically be nominated for the NWAFCA Regional Coach of the Year Award to be announced at the Regional Coach of the Year Awards Dinner to be held this yearon Monday, 26th August 2013 at the Windy Hill with special guests speaker Scotty Lucas.
- Monthly winners will be decided at the discretion of the Regional Development Manager.
- Coach of the Year winners decided by the full North West AFCA Committee
- The Regional Coach of the Year in each category will then be eligible for nomination for the Victorian State Coach of the Year awards to be presented at the State awards at the MCG in November.
In recent years, both of these initiatives have continued to grow and gain momentum within the region thanks to your support. We urge all clubs to once again take part in season 2013.
TO NOMINATE ONE OF YOUR COACHES FOR THE MONTH OF MAY PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK (BELOW) AND FILL OUT THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM:
If you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to contact Len at Len.Villani@aflvic.com.au or on 8339 7482.