Avondale Heights Ausick Coordinator Needed
The Avondale Heights Ausick Centre is seeking a fun, reliable volunteer who is interested in taking on the role of Centre Coordinator in season 2013.
- The NAB AFL Auskick Centre Coordinator generally oversees and conducts the centres activities.
- To ensure the Auskick Centre is properly resourced with Parent Leader Coaches and Helper Coaches, Administration is completed in a timely and accurate fashion, and the centre has adequate equipment resources
- To ensure all participants have fun and make new friends whilst developing many new skills as part of the AFL Auskick introductory Australian Rules Football program.
- Facilitate the AFL Auskick Program
- Manages the AFL Auskick Centre
- Establishes a committee and or coaching structure
- Advertises child and parent recruitment
- Attends regional development meetings
- Maintains financial systems
- Manages equipment
- Develops communication links
- Facilitates participation by all parents
- Organisational skills
- Basic Computer skills, Internet & Email access is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate with Children & Parents
Please see the attached document for the full Auskick Coordinator position description.
If you would be interested in applying for this position or require any further information about NAB AFL Auskick, please contact Len Villani, North/West Region Development Manager at email@example.com or 8339 7482.