Viking Valhalla Club
Introducing the Viking Valhalla Club (VVC).
The VVC is the next evolution of the Viking Club that has existed at the Altona Football Club (AFC) since 2010.
The Viking Club has been very successful in giving supporters a way of financially supporting the club while getting benefits throughout the year.
The VVC is a way for more people to get involved in the club and to ensure the future of the Club is secure.
The aims of the VVC are:
- To ensure the long term financial viability of the Altona Football Club
- To raise funds for special projects for the Altona Football Club
- To assist past players and long term, significant supporters in times of need
There are 3 types of membership that are available to you:
- Individual Membership = $10 per week directly debit from Bank Account or Credit Card ($520 can be paid in one instalment)
- Family Membership (4 family members) = $25 per week directly debit from Bank Account or Credit Card (($1,300 can be paid in one instalment)
- Upfront membership = $260 to be paid in one instalment
Direct Debit Memberships
To join please click on the appropriate link below, fill in the form, submit it and you will become a member.
Direct Debits will start within a week of completing this form.
For a $10 weekly debit, individual membership, please click the link below:
For a $25 weekly debit, family membership, please click the following link:
Full Payment Memberships
Please contact us in regards to upfront payment in full of memberships. Payment can be made by direct deposit, cash or card.
If you have any questions regarding the Viking Valhalla Club please contact Barry Harrison at email@example.com