SBA Duty Club - Roster Duties
The following outlines the duties required to be performed by the club allocated each Saturday at Boardman stadium.
- Assist with the running of the games – first to last
- Each club needs to allocate two people, due to the size of the stadium and the need to do multiple tasks at the end and start of each game.
- All duty club persons must sign in at the start of duty and sign out before leaving / handing over to another person.
- Duty staff are to wear a SBA Duty Club Badge & hazard vest
- While on duty you are not expected to pay door entry
START OF THE DAY
- Two duty people to arrive at 12.30pm
- Report to door staff for any tasks required
- Make sure all rings are in a down position [require key from door to enact]
- For the 6 courts, put Basketball Balls out on the score bench
- For the 6 courts, put Arrow on score bench
- For the 6 courts, put Scoring and Timing instruction sheets on the score bench
DURING THE DAY
- Place the signing sheets on the allocate table for each game slot.
- Monitor the signing of score sheets – be present the entire time signing sheets are on display for players to sign.
- Once signing has been completed, return sheets to the door staff.
- Provide assistance to door staff as required
- Prevent and secure any non SBA basketballs in the stadium [secure and place with door staff]
- Make sure the blood kit is in a ready order and available to those needing. Collect when it is finished with. Notate what was used in the sign in/out book so replacement of items can be arranged.
- Maintain order throughout the stadium – especially in reception. Aim is to provide a safe environment for all.
- During the day perform any ball changes as instructed by front door staff.
END OF DAY
- Collect score sheets
- Make sure all basketballs are returned to the office
- Pack away score bench equipment at the end of the day and court ball changes during the day
- Tidy up stadium where you can
ANY CONCERNS – SPEAK TO DOOR STAFF FOR GUIDANCE.
SBA JUNIOR COMMITTEE (01/05/14)