Code of Conduct
PLAYER`S CODE OF CONDUCT
1. To Play to the best of your ability.
2. To Encourage and support your fellow players.
3. To play your part in the team effort.
4. To stay in control of yourself ( Never be guilty of any cheap shots )
5. To play by the rules to ensure your enjoyment.
6. To never argue with the referee.
7. To treat club property with respect.
8. To respect, listen and learn from what your coach has to say.
9. To play in the true spirit of the game and to have FUN.
PARENT`S & SPECTATORS CODE OF CONDUCT
1. To encourage and support all players.
2. To applaud good play by all teams - Not just your own.
3. To respect all player`s efforts - Never ridicule or criticise.
4. To condemn any form of violence.
5. To respect the referee`s decision.
6. To encourage and support the coaches, Managers and Committee of your club.