2013 NRL Harmony League Tag Competition
The National Rugby League (NRL) is currently seeking an expression of interest from players or teams to participate in the 2013 NRL HARMONY LEAGUE TAG Competition which includes 4 divisions.
1. Mixed Under 13s
- Players must be born in the year 2000 or 2001
- A minimum of 3 boys and 3 girls on the field at one time.
2. Boys Under 16s
- Players must be born in 1997 or 1998
3. Girls Under 16s
- Players must be born 1997 or 1998
4. Mixed Open Age
- A minimum of 3 men and 3 women on the field at one time
* Each team can register a maximum of twelve (12) players per team.
* Eight (8) players on the field – unlimited interchange.
* Teams are to provide their own uniforms.
* Tags will be provided on the fields which are to be returned after every game. Teams are welcome to provide their own belts and tags.
To register your team, please complete the registration form attached and email or fax to: Fax 02 9738 9922 Email email@example.com
Date : Saturday 23 March, 2013
Time : 9.00 am to 4.30 pm
Venue: Parry Park, Punchbowl Rd- Punchbowl
Once team nominations have been received and accepted more information will be distributed.
HURRY! ENTER YOUR JUNIOR LEAGUE TEAM, SCHOOL TEAM, OR OPEN TEAM PLACES ARE LIMITED
2013 NRL HARMONY LEAGUE TAG
5pm Monday 18th March, 2013