Junior Football Training commences Thursday 26th March.
Start time is 4pm.
All players must bring waterbottle and preferably a mouth guard.
Training will finish around 5pm.
Kidsport - Gidgegannup JFC is a participating club!
Kids Sport overview
KidSport is funded by the WA Government, and administered through local government. It enables Western Australian children to participate in community sport and recreation, no matter their financial circumstances. Eligible youth aged 5–18 years can apply for financial assistance to contribute towards club fees.
What are the eligibility criteria?
• Applicant must be aged 5–18 years.
• Applicant must have a Health Care Card or Pension
Concession Card OR be referred by a ‘recognised’ referral agent.
• Funding will cover the cost of fees to join the Gidgegannup Junior Football Club.
• Maximum of up to $200 per child per calendar year.
• Fees are only for the nominated registered season.
• No retrospective fees will be paid.
• No limitation to applications per family as long as the criteria is met.
Find out more?