- Observe the Zero Tolerance Rules. No one, except the players, is to speak to the match officlas during or after the game. Absolutely no disputing calls, during or after the game, no remarks to the match officials to watch certain players or attend to rough play. NO YELLING at the match officials, EVER, and no criticism, sarcasm, harassment, intimidation, or feedback of any kind during or after the game.
- Do not coach players from the sidelines. Do not shout at any players (particularly your child). Leave the coaching to the coaches.
- Follow the club values and be role models of the club and for the kids.
- Keep the winning of games in perspective. Player development is the most important thing. Encourage and support players. Do not place an unwarranted amount of pressure on the players, including post-game discussions. Ensure that players attend training and games regularly and on time.
- Give adequate notice for all absences from training and games. Be honest in all dealings with coaching staff.
- Attend all pre-arranged parent’s meetings.
- Keep the coach fully informed of any injuries or matters that may affect performance.
- Advocate a healthy lifestyle that is appropriate to development.
- Help with field set up, team equipment and team support.
- Assist and support the club as and when you're able to.
Note: Parents wishing to speak to a coach about any issue relating to their child should e-mail their coach requesting to speak to them at practice. Please refrain from addressing a coach on the day of a game.