2016 Player Registration Guide
2016 BANKSTOWN BULLS PLAYER REGISTRATION GUIDE
• All NRL season passes are emailed in 2016. Please ensure email address is correct. If you have no email use the Bulls Club email email@example.com
• Members can pay online or pay by cash. No different in price for the consumer.
• Should a player have registered with Bankstown Bulls or another club in previous years even if not playing for them that season or in any season that is their most recent club.
• If families are registering returning and new players they can do them at the same time. Select the returning option first for email/username account purposes.
• Ground Registrations every Tuesday & Thursday at Ruse Park 5pm to 6pm.
- RETURNING PLAYERS (MOST RECENT CLUB BANKSTOWN BULLS)
Online (entered by the Member)
Go to http://regoplayer.bankstownbulls.com or www.playnrl.com click on Register Now and search Bankstown Bulls.
Should email address not match up for all players needed to register for email firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct email address.
Select number of players use the Adults or Children column (not both)
Say YES to NRL pass
Don’t add in photo or edit the portrait photo
Note: Officials don’t register as players. There’s a different link.
Online (entered by the Club)
The club can enter registrations for returning players if the members are unsure of the process. Email email@example.com with correct email and contact details and the club will handle the rest.
By Paper Form (http://form.bankstownbulls.com)
Download NRL Player Registration Form and hand into the club. Please print all details correctly in particular email address, Date of Birth and Name. The Terms & Conditions box must be ticked and signed below for the form to be processed. Forms available at Ruse Park & from Team Managers.
- NEW PLAYERS
Go to http://regoplayer.bankstownbulls.com and select the number of players registering using Adults or Children boxes (not both). Say YES to NRL pass. Don’t worry about adding in photo.
By Paper Form (http://form.bankstownbulls.com)Download NRL Player Registration Form and hand into the club. Please print all details correctly in particular email address, Date of Birth and Name. The Terms & Conditions box must be ticked and signed below for the form to be processed. Forms available at Ruse Park & from Team Managers.
The Bankstown Bulls JRLFC handles all clearances into the club. Any member who registered with another club in the past – even if not playing for them for several years or not at all still requires a clearance. Download the NRL Player Registration Form (http://form.bankstownbulls.com) and fill it out. Forms available at Ruse Park & from Team Managers if unable to download.
PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION
All new players who didn’t play for the club in 2015 as well as players born in the years 2003 & 2007 need to produce one form of ID – birth certificate, current passport or if applicable drivers licence. ID can be emailed in PDF or JPG format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NRL Season Pass ages 4-15
- Insurance Cover (click here for more)
- Training Shirt
- Game Day Shorts & Socks
- Family Discounts
- Hard Copy Yearbook (view 2015 online yearbook here)
- U5-13: End of Season Trophy, BBQ Presentation Day & More
- U14-Opens: Formal three-course Dinner Presentation
Under 15/1 & 15/2 Extras
- Weekend Training Camp
- Sports Bag
- Special Jersey (keep)
1st/Only Child: $100
2nd Sibling: $80 (Two Siblings total $180)
3rd Sibling: $70 (Three & more Siblings total $250)
4th & more Siblings: Free
$30 Extra Insurance for Under 19 & Open Age Players
Cash and Online Payments will be the same for the consumer in 2016.
There are no added prices or game day fees. Just the one-off fee listed above.
The advantage of early registration is to receive the 2016 NRL Player Pass.
With the SafePlay Code and Modified Rules in place Rugby League is one of the safest junior sports to play (safer than percieved safe sports such as Soccer) along with being very affordable with the added bonus of an NRL season pass for players up to under 15's.
Email email@example.com for more information and assistance.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT BULLS REGISTRATION PAGE
CLICK HERE TO VISIT 2016 INFORMATION PAGE