The National Rugby League (NRL) is the governing body of Rugby League in Australia. Our purpose is to bring people together for the best sports and entertainment experience. We aim to UNITE, EXCITE and INSPIRE.
The NRL currently has an opportunity for a Game Development Officer in the Northern Territory to join the Rugby League team and be part of the game's exciting future.
As an NRL Game Development Officer you will contribute directly to a number of the key initiatives of Rugby League's Game Plan including:
- Growing participation at all levels;
- Growing our fan base;
- Achieving deeper engagement;
- Deliver community outcomes.
No two days are likely to be the same. One day you will be running a school clinic, the next attending a club meeting to update the committee on new NRL initiatives or convening a Gala Day in your area.
The right candidate for this role will be self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic about Rugby League. You will be passionate about making a positive difference to people's lives.
You will have the following skills experience, qualifications and knowledge:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications combined with experience in the sports industry;
- Teaching, Junior Rugby League coaching, first aid and/or administration experience is preferred
- Experience in program development and facilitation;
- Project, event and budget management expertise and experience;
- Highly effective communication and relationship building skills;
- Drivers' Licence;
- Current Working with Children credentials.
Our Beliefs: We are INCLUSIVE; We are POSITIVE; We are UNITED; We are DISCIPLINED
If you believe you meet the criteria above and follow similar beliefs, then we encourage you to apply here.