Position vacant: NRL NT canteen coordinator
We are the governing body for Rugby League in the Northern Territory and we use the power of sport to drive positive social change in communities and raise awareness to reduce domestic violence and support mental health.
We are currently looking to employ a canteen coordinator to join the team in Darwin.
As an NRL NT Casual Canteen Coordinator you are responsible for the facilitation of the canteen at all matches and events at Rugby League stadium Marrara.
The right candidate for this role will be self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic about Rugby League. You will be passionate about making a positive difference to people's lives. This person will represent and share the NRL’s beliefs that we are United, Positive, Inclusive and Disciplined.
You will have all or some of the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- Experience of working in a canteen/kiosk environment,
- High standard of customer service,
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Sound knowledge of Rugby League
- Project, event and budget management experience;
- Highly effective communication and relationship building skills;
- Drivers' Licence;
- Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate,
- Current Working with Children credentials.