Active Kids - National Registration Form
We have some exciting news! From the 1st February, participants will be able to utilise their NSW Active Kids Voucher through the LeagueNet National Registration Forms.
How does this work?
- Participant selects Registration Form Products.
- After Product is selected, the voucher screen opens
- Participant enters "Voucher Number" and "Pin". Note "Pin" represents the DOB of the participants in the format DDMM.
- Participant clicks Validate. This will then check to see if the voucher is "Valid" in the Service NSW Platform.
- If valid, the product the participant selected reduces by the total Voucher Amount.
Clubs will then be sent voucher funds directly from NSW Office of Sport.
When will this development go live?
This development is scheduled for release at 10am on the 1st of February. The moment this goes live, you will be sent an email.
Where do I find out more information?
We have developed an array of articles to assist clubs and participants. Please follow the link below to access these through the LeagueNet Support Centre.
You can visit our Support site for self-help articles, FAQ's or 'Submit a Request' and one of our team members will assist you.