2017 Insurance Invoice - Payment Guideline
Due dates for the Instalment
First Instalment – 40% of the balance due by 30th April 2017
Second Instalment - 30% of the balance due by 31st May 2017
Third Instalment - 30% of the balance due by 30th June 2017
If you have received a bill for $4250, the first instalment will be $1700 (40% of $4250) and second and third instalment will be $1275 per instalment.
Please make sure that all payments are received by the due dates. Failure to make payment on time will incur penalty.
Any clubs who think that they will not be able to meet these requirements are to contact their Regional Managers/Group secretary as soon as they are aware of their financial difficulties. It is recommended that all clubs to plan early rather than late. Please do not wait till end of the reason to notify CRL that the club is under financial difficulty as this will not be acceptable.
Please note any club that wishes to make payment in full is more than welcome but the minimum is required as stated above.
There are few payment options. The club/groups have the option of making payment by the following options:
Account Name: Country Rugby League of NSW Inc
Account Number: 00050146
Reference: Invoice Number.
NOTE: All EFT payment must have the invoice number as reference for the payment.
2. Cheque – Please send all cheques to the CRL head office. Below is the CRL postal address.
Country Rugby League
PO Box 411
SYDNEY MARKETS NSW 2129
3. Credit Card
To process payment by credit card please proceed to CRL website (www.crlnsw.com.au ) and then follow these steps:
1. Proceed to the Shop tab and click on Invoice
2. Once you click the invoice option it will take you to the next screen. Please enter the amount as per your invoice.
3. Click add to cart
4. Go to View cart
5. Click on Proceed to Checkout
6. In the next screen, enter the billing details. It is very important you put the invoice number, otherwise the payment will not be applied to the correct club.
7. Click on the credit card payment option and place your order.
8. The next screen will be where you enter the payment details.
Alternatively you may call up the CRL office with the credit card details for it to be processed.
If you have any question about paying by credit card please contract CRL and will guide you through the step if required.
Please make sure that all player information is accurate when registering players and uploading the information on the online database. This is very important when it comes to final reconciliation of the player registration data. There will be not be any amendments to the invoices once it is issued after the final reconciliation.