Sport and Recreation Infrastructure Funding Round
2016-17 Clubgrants Category 3
Expressions of Interest now open
The Deputy Premier, the Hon Troy Grant has announced that the 2016-17 Sport and Recreation Infrastructure grants funding round is now open.
If you are seeking funding for a Sport and Recreation Infrastructure project, you may be eligible in this round.
Information about future funding rounds that focus on Arts and Culture and Emergency Relief will be announced in late 2016.
Eligibility Criteria – what you need to know
- You can apply for an amount between $500,000 to $1 million.
- Your project must be completed within two years of signing a funding agreement.
- Eligible project types include the construction, alteration, renovation, fitting out of buildings and the purchase of major capital equipment integral to a facility which is used primarily for sport and recreation purposes.
- Projects must be based in NSW.
- Expressions of Interest submitted after the closing date will not be accepted.
Read the Expression of Interest Information Pack for the full list of eligibility criteria.
How to apply
Submit your Expression of Interest using the online form. Expressions of Interests will close at 5pm Friday, 23 September 2016.