Sports Trainer Seminars 2017
The NRL, in partnership with Victor Sports, will conduct it's first ever series of seminars designed to provide a professional development opportunity to the broad based trainer community. The seminars will consist of a series of keynote presentations and workshops from some of the leading minds in the industry.
There will be a series of 3 seminars in 2017. To find out specific information on each seminar, click on the link below:
Each seminar will consist of the same schedule and core of presenters to ensure all trainers can access the same opportunity in their respective regions. The keynote presenters for all 3 seminars will be:
- Troy Thomson - NRL's Elite Program's Manager
- Dr Paul Bloomfield - NRL's Chief Medical Officer
Each seminar will have a series of 6 presentations / workshops
- Keynote: Concussion in Rugby League
- Workshop: Strapping Techniques
- Workshop: Techniques to Assess Injuries
- Workshop: Pre & Post Game Injury Prevention
- Keynote: Nutrition & Hydration
A full program with each presenter and topic will be posted once confirmed.