Changes for 2018
Changes for 2018 - With the amalgamation of Brisbane Second Division, Greater Brisbane Juniors, BRL, Women, Girls and Masters Rugby League being put forward to clubs at the Annual General Meetings on Tuesday 14th November.
All of the below information is available from the Rugby League Brisbane office.
Relevant documentation of the proposed new entity
1. New Constitution for Rugby League Brisbane Limited.
2. Corporate Governance Charter.
To allow preparation for the 2018 Rugby League Season Nominations for the following positions need to be filled until the new entity is fully operational
Greater Brisbane Junior Rugby League Inc:
1. Three (3) elected club representatives of the GBJRL Management Committee.
2. Three (3) Appointed Independent specialist members of the GBJRL Management Committee.
3. GBJRL Chairman.
Brisbane Second Division Rugby League:
1. BSDRL Chairman
2. BSDRL Secretary
3. BSDRL Treasurer
4. BSDRL Management Committee
Rugby League Brisbane:
1. Nomination of candidate as elected director.
2. Nomination of candidate as independent.
Nomination form to be returned to the RLB Office by Thursday 26 October 2017.
Please contact for any further information, relevant documents or nomination forms:
Shane Mc Nally
Manager Rugby League Brisbane
PO Box 1000 RED HILL 4059
Office: (07) 3367 6026
Last Modified on 22/10/2017 20:55