2017 CBDJRL Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Canterbury-Bankstown District Junior Rugby League will be held on Monday 19th February, 2018 in the Terrace Bar, Canterbury Leagues Club, commencing at 7.00pm.
The purpose of the meeting will be:
1) Reading and confirmation of the minutes of the previous Annual Meeting
2) Consideration and adoption of the Annual Report
3) Consideration and adoption of the Annual Balance Sheet
5) Business of which notice has been given
6) Election of Officers for the year (nominations forms available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and due COB Monday 12th February)
7) Life Membership
8) General Business
Light refreshments and finger food will be served on completion of the meeting.