JOB VACANCY - PROGRAMME FACILITATOR-OLYMPIC SOLIDARITY
We are looking for people with the following skills and experience:
* Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in a similar role or senior management
* Experience in Administrative and Financial organizations/institutions or similar
* Be well rehearsed with MS Excel spreadsheets and other software programs
* Able to forecast and budget
* Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
* Data Input and report writings
* Handling the financial needs and working with all areas of TASANOC
* Valid Driver’s licence
If this role sound like you and you are ready for the challenge we offer:
* A competitive salary
* Flexible hours
* Opportunities to grow
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Successful applicant will be on probation between 1-3 months before confirmation.
If this sounds like you and you have a "can do" approach to all areas of work then apply by email or send hardcopy address to: Secretary General/CEO, TASANOC Office, P. O Box 1278, Nuku’alofa, Vaha’akolo Road, HAVELULOTO. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be accompanied by updated CV and copies of relevant educational transcript and received no later by 4.00pm Friday 24th March, 2017.
TASANOC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.