1. Request a TUE Form from your relevant anti-doping organization (ADO) or through ADAM
2. Your physician fills out the TUE Form and you send it back to your ADO
3. Once a TUE is requested, a panel of experts by the ADO reviews your request and will grant a TUE if:
- Your health will be significantly impaired if you do not take the substance.
- The substance does not enhance your performance beyond what brings you back to normal health.
- There are no alternative treatments available.
4. The ADO advises if you can take the requested medication or not. In the case of a denied request, you will be informed of the reasons. You have the right to appeal the decision.
* Who do I contact/where do I return my form?
National-Level Athlete: Contact National Anti-Doping Organization (NADO) or Oceania Regional Anti-Doping Organization (ORADO)
International-Level Athlete: Contact International Federation (IF)
Last Modified on 29/10/2015 16:13