SIBF and FIBA Oceania visit Aid Agencies in Solomo
FIBA Oceania officials have been based in Honiara since Tuesday 20th May and so far have had contact with the sollowing aid agencies:
- Solomon Islands National Olympic Committee
- Australian High Commission
- Solomon Islands National Sports Council
- British High Commission
- European Union Offices
- Ministry of Education and Human rescources Development
- New Zealand High Commission
All agenices have been incredibily supportive of the programs and plans the Solomon Islands Basketball Federation want to achieve within the country to promote sport, community awareness, health issues, outreach programs, unemployment and the youth.
We are looking forward to building the above relationships to improve basketball and involve the local communities.