YSA Pleasure Boat Insurance
The policy that puts funds back into your club & helps develop the sport.
Yachting SA has joined forces with Australia's most progressive boat insurer, Nautilus Marine to deliver the very best insurance packages for sailors and yachtsmen.
Every time a YSA member takes out a policy, valuable funds are returned to both YSA and the member's sailing club.
Under the YSA yacht insurance program, participating members who sign up to have their boat insured with YSA - Nautilus Marine, will have part of the premium paid back to YSA. YSA shares this equally with the member's sailing club.
The YSA policy is provided by Nautilus Marine, a wholly Australian owned insurance agency that provides insurance programs for boat owners and for the marine industry.
- Sailboat racing cover up to 100NM race length including spinnaker usage
- Australia wide navigational limits up to 250NM off the mainland coast
- Australia wide transit cover for boat designed to be transported on a trailer.
- $10,000,000 legal liability cover arising from the use of the boat.
- 24/7 emergency claims service
- The premium commission is shared equally between Yachting SA and your nominated yacht club
To find out more go to: Nautilus Marine
Last Modified on 16/07/2016 20:17