U12/U15 Girls Football Coaches
The Mitcham Junior Football Club will be entering U12 and U15 junior Girls teams in the 2016 Eastern Region Girls competition.
We invite applications from prospective coaches who would like to lead this exciting development.
Key requirements for the coaching roles include:
- Current Level 1 coaching accreditation or a commitment to attain.
- Coach in accordance with the AFL Next Generation Australian Football Match Policy and adhere and promote the EFL Code of Conduct to players, officials and parents.
- Well organised and able to develop and establish appropriate training programs that focus on individual skill development in an inclusive and enjoyable team environment.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the characteristics of coaching girls sport and an ability to integrate this into your coaching approach.
- Actively recruit and promote the Mitcham Junior Football Club Girls Football program and attend club functions and events as required.
Further details are available by contacting the President Craig Giles on 0408 536 539 or at email@example.com.
Applications should be submitted in writing, outlining qualifications and experience to Craig Giles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications close Friday 26th February.
Last Modified on 25/01/2016 23:07