PMBA joining the NSW Shoosh for Kids Campaign - 15-21 May
Grass root sports across NSW are working together to promote positive sideline behaviour at junior sport this winter. PMBA is joining the state-wide Shoosh for Kids campaign running from 15-21 May 2017.
PMBA wants to ensure that all players’, officials’ and spectators’ experiences are positive. We want everyone, especially children, to continue their involvement in sport because it’s a fun and an enjoyable environment for all.
Please remember to keep your comments positive at junior sport, and remember that it’s their game.
- If your comment is negative, then SHOOSH!
- If your comment is directed at a player, then SHOOSH!
- If you comment is directed at a referee or match official, then SHOOSH!
- Reward good play by both teams with applause; if you can’t then SHOOSH!
- Show respect to players and game officials. Remember it’s their game!
PMBA is working with the Port Macquarie Indoor Stadium and the Office of Sport to encourage positive sideline behaviour & remind spectators about the importance of junior players having a positive environment to enjoy game day.
During the week of 15-21 May:
- Show respect to players and game officials.
- Keep comments positive at junior sport this week.
- Share your Shoosh for Kids images on social media #shooshforkids during the week of 15-21 May