Youth Summer Soccer 2018/2019
U12 & U14’s Wednesday afternoons: 4:15pm-6:00pm – Gundary Oval Moruya
Welcome to the SECOND YOUTH SUMMER FOOTBALL Season.
• 7 a side games of approx. 2 * 25min halves – aim for 10 games
• Register a team of 10 players
• Limited number of teams
• It’s competitive but FUN based – no prize $$ or A-league football contracts on offer.
When? The season will run during Term 4 2018 and Term 1 2019. Season dates as follows.
Term 1: 24th October 2018 to 28th November 2018. Then a break for Xmas holidays.
Term 2: 13th February to 6th March 2019.
Get a team together! Get organised, chat to your mates – clear it with the parents/carers!! Its best if you find a team – otherwise turn up on the first week and we’ll do our best to either fit all into one team or add you to one of the existing teams. This is not a certain you will get a place.
Teams Registrations need to completed by 19 October and draw posted Sunday 21st October.
Cost? $45.00 for players who have played club soccer in 2018, others $50.00
How to get Registered!
- Step 1 – Get a Team together! Talk to your mates from your neighbourhood, school or team from Winter football (any kind). Aim to have 10 players in your team. You need three adult contacts.
- Step 2 – Nominate your team by 19 October. Excel format or print the PDF form below, fill it out and scan it – send to the email address below. We want to publish a drawer with teams by team name, with the player’s first name and First initial of their Surname – along with their school. This should let players know what team they are registered in. Also Nominate a team colour.
- Step 3 – We will confirm the draw and ask players to register via myfootball.com.au
- Step 4 – Team shirt colours will be decided on – its part of the team nomination process but we had heaps of u12’s in red shirts last season and had to support that with coloured bibs.
• U12’s - If you were born between 2006 and 2008 you qualify for U12’s
• U14’s - If you were born 2004 or 2005 you qualify for U14’s
• Older? - refer to Facebook - Eurobodalla Summer Soccer All Ages
Forfeits – if you don’t advise before Tuesday 4pm you can’t field a team – you will be docked 2 points from the ladder. This is to make sure we don’t have people turning up for a game and the other team does a no-show. 2 X no-show Forfeits may see your team deregistered.
Please nominate on team sheet if you know if your team can’t make a particular week due to school excursions / events.
Season Format – if we have 8 teams in each age group we will run 6 games prior to Xmas ; and 4 games when school comes back next year with a finals comp split into 2 pools.
Contact or Questions – email YouthSummerEFA@Gmail.com or leave a message for Pete on Eurobodalla Summer Soccer Facebook page.