* Monday - Junior Competition 4.30pm Start - 7-12 year old primary school children take to the courts and compete against other teams in a fun sociable competition. Followed by High School Students to compete against each other in a weekly social competition and enhance their basketball skills.
* Tuesday - Aussie Hoops 4.30pm - 5.45pm - 5 - 12 year old children learn the fundamentals of basketball whilst playing fun games.
* Tuesday - Social Competition 6pm - A non competitive social game for Adults who love to play basketball.
* Wednesday A Grade Men - Games tip off at 6pm. This is a weekly competitive competition where the men get to compete against each other to gain 1st position in the championships. We currently have two divisions (A and B) running.
* Lismore Storm Representitive: kicks off early in the year and the competition is run from April until August. Country Championships and Odd Age Carnivals are run through out the year.
* Development programs:Throughout the year Lismore Basketball run development clinics for all our players in their age groups to enhance their basketball skills.
For more infomation on the above events just turn up on the day or call Lismore Basketball on (02) 66216647 or Tanya on 0410777572
Last Modified on 08/07/2015 09:33