MAITLAND FEDERATION CENTRE
10 Bent Street
PO Box 300, MAITLAND, NSW, 2320
Phone: 02 49343503
2019 Senior Mustangs Rep Trials
Maitland Basketball is working towards providing greater opportunities for athletes to achieve their playing goals in senior basketball, and to provide a pathway from our junior representative program into our senior teams competing at the highest level in Basketball NSW competitions. In support of these aspirations, MBA will be nominating teams in the following Spalding Waratah Basketball Leagues in 2019.
Youth Men Division 1
Youth Men Division 2
MBA will hold an open trial for ALL 2019 Mustangs Senior Representative Program at the following dates and times:
Men’s ProgramSunday 18th November - 6pm-8pm
Wednesday 21st November - 8pm-10pm
Wednesday 28th November - 8pm-10pm
Women’s ProgramSun 18th November - 6pm-8pm
Sun 25th November - 8am-10am
Wednesday 28th November - 7pm-9pm
TRIAL COST - $15 PER PLAYER
All players must complete the online registration form - CLICK HERE
FURTHER PROGRAM INFORMATION, INCLUDING COST ESTIMATES AND SEASON DATES WILL BE AVAILABLE CLOSER TO TRIALS
- You must participate in the trials to be eligible for selection.
- Injured players must attend trials.
- Players unable to attend due to illness MUST present a medical certificate.
- Players unable to attend the trials for any other reason MUST submit an exemption request writing to Wendy Reilly firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any trial exemptions will be considered by the team coaches, in consultation with MBA Staff/Board
Eligibility to Trial
- You must be a Current Member of MBA and maintain membership throughout season
- All players are required to participate in Maitland Basketball Domestic Competitions in Terms 2 & 3 2019
- All program participates will be required to sign and abide by the Maitland Mustangs Senior Representative Program Player Agreement