MAITLAND FEDERATION CENTRE
10 Bent Street
PO Box 300, MAITLAND, NSW, 2320
Phone: 02 49343503
COACHING POSITIONS Youth Men Div 2 & Youth Women
Maitland Basketball is working towards providing greater opportunities for athletes to achieve their playing goals in senior basketball, and to provide a pathway from our junior representative program into our senior teams competing at the highest level in Basketball NSW competitions. In support of these aspirations MBA has included two new teams in our senior representative program:
- Youth Men Division 2
- Youth Women
Applications now open - to apply for either of these positions, please apply via email email@example.com. Your application must include your WWCC details and DOB.
SUMMARY OF KEY DATES
Monday 11th November
Friday 16th November
Coach Appointments Announced
Sunday 18th November
Senior Mustangs Trials commence
MBA’s board will appoint a selection coach panel to work in collaboration with MBA Coaching Director Mark Wawszkowicz. The selection panel will be responsible for making recommendations to the board on all coaching appointments.
Each Team Coach will be responsible for the entire age group to which they are appointed, including:
- Team coach - as per appointment - plan and implement all team practice sessions.
- Liaise with coaching director & Mustangs Representative Committee regarding the appointment of team support staff (assistant coaches and manger respectively) in your team.
- Attendance at all Mustangs club days, and contribution to development and implementation of ONE MUSTANGS whole of club coaching program.
- Ensuring that all team members understand and abide by the Mustangs Senior Players’ Agreement.
COACHING SELECTION CRITERIA
All applicants will be considered against the following criteria:
- Basketball / coaching experience relevant to positions applied for
- Coaching development / education undertaken in the last 12 months
- Current / previous involvement with Maitland Mustangs Basketball Programs
- NCAS Coaching Accreditation level
All applicants must have a valid WWCC to be eligible to apply
Mark Wawszkowicz is currently overseas, and so any enquiries regarding these coaching appointments should be directed to Trevor Gallacher: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 49343503.