MAITLAND FEDERATION CENTRE
10 Bent Street
PO Box 300, MAITLAND, NSW, 2320
Phone: 02 49343503
2019 Junior Mustangs Trials
2019 MUSTANGS REPRESENTATIVE TRIALS
In 2019 Maitland Basketball will continue to build a program focused on the skill and development of young players, and to offer the opportunity to reach their potential and compete at the highest level possible in BNSW representative competitions. If you love Basketball and are interested in working to achieve your goals in a supportive, fun and rewarding team environment, the Mustangs junior representative program is for you.
SUMMARY OF KEY DATES
|Sunday 4th November||Trial # 1|
|Saturday 10th November||Trials # 2|
|Monday 12th November||Squads Announced|
|Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th November||Foundation Camp|
|Wednesday 21st November||Final teams announced|
Sunday 4th November
- U12s & U/14s - 11.30am-1.30pm
- U/16s & U/18s - 2 sessions - 10.00am-11.30am AND 1.30-3.00pm
Saturday 10th November
- U12s & U/14s - 2 sessions - 10.00am-11.30am AND 1.30-3.00pm
- U/16s & U/18s - 11.30am-1.30pm
AGE GROUPS IN 2019
In the 2019, the age groups are as follows:
U/12 – DOB 2008-2010
(if you are born in 2011 and would like to trial, please contact Wendy Reilly)
U/14 – DOB 2006, 2007
U/16 – DOB 2004, 2005
U/18 – DOB 2002, 2003
FURTHER INFORMATION, INCLUDING COST ESTIMATES AND SEASON DATES WILL BE AVAILABLE CLOSER TO TRIALS
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Injured players must attend trials.
- Players unable to attend due to illness MUST present a medical certificate.
- Players unable to attend the trials for any other reason MUST submit an exemption request writing to Wendy Reilly firstname.lastname@example.org
ELIGIBILITY TO TRIAL / PARTICIPATE
You must be a Current Member of MBA and maintain membership throughout season. Any players with outstanding Mustangs Levies from the previous season will not be elgible to trial.
All players are required to participate in Maitland Basketball Domestic Competitions in Terms 2 & 3 2019.
Please note, if you played representative basketball for another BNSW association in 2018 must complete a "BNSW Permission to trial or transfer form" BEFORE trialling for the Maitland Mustangs Program.