Has your name yet to appear on the Sign-On Sheets?
You may have noticed that the sign on sheets are located in a folder at the Park's pavilion. This is a very important document used to calculate finals eligibility and cover you for injury insurance.
If your name has yet to appear on the sign on sheets then it probably means you have not been registered for the new season.
To join your team at Fawkner Park the please following the steps below.
2. Choose "I know my username and password" only if you have played in the competition before and have been emailed your individual code and password (code starts with a number 1). You may search "Fox Sports Pulse Registration" in your email to find it. If you do not have this information or you are a new player click on "I'm registering for the first time."
3. Enter your team code. This can be obtained from your team captain or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Fill out the form with your details.
5. Submit the form.
If after you submit the form it says you are a "Duplicate Member" then please do not attempt to register again. Your registration has been successful it just means you have been registered in a TFA Affiliated competition in the past and your Competition Coordinator will have to match your new registration with your old one.
If you are a team captain and wish to edit your teams information or add a player yourself:
1. Click this link: https://reg.sportingpulse.com/v6/regoform.cgi?formID=48260
2. Login to you SP Passport. If you dont have one you will need to create one. Ensure you also click the confirmation link in the email that will be sent to you after making the account.
3. Click on SP Membership. You can then enter your teamcode and passport to link your team to your passport. These details should have been emailed to you when your registered the team. Email email@example.com if you need these to be resent.
4. Click the Members Tab and ensure your Season Filter is set to "Season 1, 2015"
5. Click on the Add Button on the top right hand side.
6. Fill out the details and submit the form. If "Duplicate Member" appears please do not attempt to resubmit. See note above.