Event Manager Needed
Established in 2013 to provide representative competition for Under 12 to Under 18 teans from associations and regions across the NT the Basketball NT Challenge has grown to 41 teams and has had representation from 8 regions across the NT as well as from Singapore and Papua New Guinea.
As an event now anticipated on the basketball calender for junior players across the NT we are seeking the services of an indivual/organisation to coordinate and deliver the event to be conducted from March 25 to 27 over the Easter weekend in Darwin. Those expressing an interest will be able to demonstrate an ability to organise a major basketball tournament including:
- Effective liaison with teams
- Coordination of team entries
- Preparation of the tournament fixture
- Collation of results
- Rostering & management of referees
- Coordination of supply needs such as trophies & apparel
- Operating within a designated budget
- General logistiics associated with a major basketball tournament
Expressions of interest should address the points above and be lodged to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday January 15. Candidates will need to be able to comence shortly thereafter. To discuss this opportunity further please contact Andrew Farley on (08) 8945 3761 after January 6.