2015/16 BNT High Performance Program
2015/16 BNT High Performance Program launch Oct 30th via U18 Men & Women OPEN INVITATION NTIS Live-in Camp
UPDATE Wed 22:00 - Camp registration is now closed - An email has been sent to all camp particpiants and their parents with further camp information.
In an exciting new initiative, the BNT Centre of Excellence (COE) and NT State Representative Programs will integrate and align with the NT Institute of Sport (NTIS) to provide our athletes with the best possible opportunity to reach their potential and for State Programs to achieve future success.
The BNT High Performance programs will consist of two phases;
- Individual Athlete Development (approximately 12 weeks)
- Team Preparation (approximately 8-10 weeks) - Lead by appointed head coach
Any player with a desire to excel and strive toward state selection and beyond, will be given the opportunity to challenge and prepare themselves via an individual athlete development program designed to address all areas of athletic excellence as well as fundamental basketball skills before potentially transitioning (via selection) into the team preparation phase. The program will be delivered via the BNT Centre of Excellence, in conjunction with the NTIS and take a holistic approach to player development.
Individual Player Development Phase (approximately 12 weeks)
- NTIS introduction camp -2 Days/2 Nights (live-in)
- NTIS Physical Testing
- Weekly NTIS training sessions
- Weekly COE skill development sessions
- Basketball Skills Testing/Monitoring
- Individual Player Development Plan/Feedback
- Training Session with Brad Davidson, National Shooting Coach & Talent Identification Manager, Basketball Australia plus personalized feedback from Brad.
- NTIS/State Team Final Selection camp - 4 day (live-in)
*A small cost will be incurred to cover expenses.
The U16 age group will follow the same process starting in late January while an U14 individual development program will begin at the start of May.
U18 Men and Women NTIS CAMP
New Venue: NTIS
Date: Enter camp - 30th Oct 4pm (overnight stay Friday and Saturday night)
Parent pick up - Sun 1st Nov 5.30pm
To register copy & paste this link into your browser: https://reg.sportingpulse.com/v6/regoform.cgi?formID=53830
Payment method: Via above Link by Wednesday 28th at close of business
*Full camp detail will be sent to all registered athletes and parents on Wednesday 28th.