Club Coaching Course - Saturday 27th, 9 am – 3pm, Darwin High School
- Additional Course Requirements: Participants are required to:
- Complete and submit a workbook following the initial course.
- Complete the Australian Sports Commission online ‘Beginning Coaching General Principles Course’ prior to receiving course accreditation. This course is free and takes approximately 4 hours. A copy of your certificate of completion is required.
- Aim: The Club Coach Course is suitable for coaches at the Community or Club Coach level who have a sound understanding of the game and are wishing to further develop their fundamental teaching skills and gain a greater understanding of team coaching and individual skill development concepts.
- Pre-requisites: It is not mandatory to have completed the Community Coach (Level 0) course however 1 year of team coaching experience is required. Verification from your Association/Club/ School will be required with your registration form. Participants should be 16 years of age or over.
- Certification: Upon successful completion of the course participants will receive nationally recognised Club Coach Accreditation.
To register your interest please contact Trudie Hopgood on (m) 0478509486 or via email at email@example.com
Last Modified on 22/07/2015 12:58