CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
AFL Canada (AFLC) is the Australian Football League (AFL) endorsed national governing body of Australian football in Canada. AFLC mandate is to promote development and awareness of Australian football in Canada and work with the AFL and other AFL affiliated national governing bodies on furthering the interest of the sport. Communications Manager is a volunteer position.
- To manage a portfolio of communications activities for AFLC
- Create and distribute content relating to the promotion of Australian rules football
- To manage communication procedures and policies on behalf of AFLC
- Promote awareness of AFLC brand
- Promote development of membership/participation in Australian rules football
- Work independently
- Able to prioritize
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in preparing budgets
- Experience in preparing and delivering status reports
- Develop and manage content for social media and traditional media
- Maintain AFLC websites, social media and traditional media
- Manage AFLC member contact and distribution lists
- Manage relationships with media outlets
- Provide input to budget for communications initiatives
- Support AFLC national men’s and women’s programs as required.
- Provide reports, verbal and/or written, on results, outcomes and operations to the AFLC Board as required.
- Complete other duties as agreed with AFLC Board
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com .
Applications will be accepted up until Friday December 23rd.