2016 Rd 1 of the Leaping Log Enduro Series
Round 1 of the Leaping Log Enduro Series is on at Wagga on the 1st May 2015
Gates open at 7 am
Sign on 7:30 am...
Same location as previous years
Below are directions from Kooringal Road/Hammond Ave round-about (near Masters Home Hardware):
* At round-about, take exit onto Kooringal Road. Go straight through next round-about (Copland Road/Kooringal Rd) – 2.4km.
* Turn left into Vincent Road – 1.1km.
* Take 2nd left into Kyeamba Avenue – 1.2km.
* Turn right onto Mitchell Road – this becomes Gregadoo Road – 9km.
* Continue along Gregadoo Road to “Nawarra” on the right – 13.7km.
WWMCSC CONTACT: MICK WILLIAMS 0427 253 411
If racing cross country through tight bush trails and fast open tracks appeals, then you should consider enduro riding. It's a case of Rider & Bike vs The Elements in events ranging from casual trail rides to Australian Championship events. Many enduro events have standard requirements, registered & adequately silenced motorcycles, clothing & licence requirements