2016 Major prizes announced
For 2016 the Young Motorcycle Club has elected to give away 3 Major prize draws, which will be drawn at the end of year presentation dinner held at the Young Services Club on 05/11/2016.
The Prizes will be as follows
1st Waeco CF 50 Portable fridge kit
2nd Mountain shade Heavy Duty Pit tent 3 x 3 MF 42
3rd Gasmate Portable camp style BBQ & ESKY Pack
Criteria to be eligible to go in the draw to win the Major Prizes are as follows:
- A Junior or Senior rider who enters and competes in all rounds of the Young Motorcycle Club Calendar for 2016 will receive 2 tickets to go into the draw for the Major Prizes.
- A Junior or Senior rider who enters and competes in all but one round of the Young Motorcycle Club Calendar for 2016 will receive 1 ticket to go into the draw for the Major Prizes.
- A Junior or Senior rider who misses 2 rounds or more in any of the Young Motorcycle Club Calendar for 2016 is not eligible for the draw.
- Proof that the rider has entered and ridden in each of the rounds will be confirmed from sign on sheets, lap score sheets & transponder database.
- The Major Prizes will be drawn at the Young Motorcycle Club Presentation Dinner at the end of the year. Eligible riders will be presented with their tickets on the night and must place their own tickets in the barrel to be included in the draw.
- Riders must be present in person at the draw to be eligible to win one of 3 Major prize draws , a re-draw will take place if the first name drawn out is not present in person.
- An eligible rider list will be displayed on the Young Motorcycle Club website at the end of the last round for the year before the draw takes place.
- The Young Motorcycle Club committee members and their families are allowed to be included in the draw as long as the eligibility criteria is met.
- The Young Motorcycle Club Committee and associated sponsors accepts no responsibility for entries not placed in the Draw for any reason, and reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these Terms.
- The Young Motorcycle Club Committee and associated sponsors shall not be liable for any loss, claim, action, demand, compensation, liability, tax, cost, expense, personal injury or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss and including any legal cost and expense) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any person or entity in connection with this Prize Draw as a result of accepting or using the prize, whether as a result of negligence, breach of statute or breach of duty, or otherwise, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- This prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Participation into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the The Young Motorcycle Club Committee will be final.