The Netball Wellington Centre AGM will be held on 4 December 2017 starting at 7.00pm held upstairs at the Hataitai Pavilion, 43 Ruahine Street, Hataitai, Wellington.
Please find the following documents attached for the AGM:
1. Netball Wellington Centre AGM Notice of Meeting
2. AGM Meeting Guide
3. NWC Appointed Board Member Flyer
4. NWC Board Position Job Description
5. NWC Elected Board Member Nomination form (deadline Monday 13 November 2017)
6. NWC Application for Appointed Board Member form (deadline Friday 24 November 2017)
7. Advice of General Business (deadline Monday 13 November 2017)
8. Advice of Remit (deadline Monday 13 November 2017)
9. Notification of Delegate/s for AGM (deadline Wednesday 22 November 2017)
10. RSVP form including Apology & Postal Vote Arrangements (deadline Wednesday 22 November 2017)
11. NWC Rules of Incorporation
12. 2016 NWC AGM Minutes
13. 2017 NWC AGM Agenda
14. 2017 NWC Annual Report (PDF to be attached below once finalised)
Please ensure the following timelines are met, prior to the AGM:
- Monday 13 November 2017 - Elected Board Member Nominations, Advice of General Business and Advice of Remits to be received by General Manager via email to email@example.com
- As soon as possible but no later than Wednesday 22 November 2017 - RSVP/Apology & Postal Voting Arrangements and Notification of Delegate for AGM to be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday 24 November 2017 - Applications for Appointed Board Members to be received by General Manager via email to email@example.com
Return any of the above forms to the appropriate email addresses listed above, or send to PO Box 14-430, Kilbirnie, Wellington 6241.
All nominations, agenda items and remits will be acknowledged by email to confirm receipt.
Further information will be made available in the coming weeks.
Please see attached below a copy of the Netball Wellington Centre Rules of Incorporation for your reference prior to attending the AGM.
A copy of the Netball Wellington Centre's 2017 Annual Report will be made available to view online once published. Limited print copies will be made available on the night - should you wish to request one please advise via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified on 01/12/2017 14:26