2015 Open Women's Grand Finals Information
Don't miss the 2015 Open Women's Grand Finals this Sunday afternoon at Adelaide Airport Stadium!
SUNDAY 13th SEPTEMBER
ADELAIDE AIRPORT STADIUM, 1 MEYER STREET, TORRENSVILLE
3:00pm - Open Women’s Division 2 Grand Final - Adelaide University v Angle Vale
5:00pm - Open Women’s Division 1 Grand Final - West Adelaide v Morphettville Park
ENTRY & PARKING
- Meyer Street gates open at around 9:30am for the Nine News Under 18 Boys’ Grand Finals (11am and 1pm starts).
- Entry fee prior to 2pm is $10 ($5 for concession, children 12 and under are free).
- Entry fee from 2pm onward is $5 (concession $2, children aged 12 and under are free).
- Strictly no alcohol, glass or eskies to be brought in or removed from the ground. Bags will be checked upon entry.
- No dogs permitted into the ground.
- Paid parking is available on Kings Reserve (enter off Ashwin Parade, opposite Brickworks Markets, $5 per car) or free parking may be available on Meyer Street and other surrounding streets. Please be aware that some free parking areas have a 2-hour limit.
- Limited disbaled parking is available inside the venue. Disabled parking spots must be booked through your club by Thursday 10th September at the latest.
- Any patrons acting in a socially unacceptable manner or not observing the League's Code of Behaviour will be removed from the venue.
Canteen, BBQ and Bar. Cash only. No EFTPOS available.