Player Transfers Procedure
Club administrators should familiarise themselves with the following procedure for obtaining player transfers as per the conditions of affiliation with the South Australian Community Football League to which all clubs are expected to comply.
1. The player requesting the clearance is to sign and complete the SACFL Clearance Form located at the bottom of this page in their own hand writing.
2. The club in which the player intends to represent is to retain the signed transfer form as evidence of the players intent.
3. The Club in which the player intends to represent is to complete the online transfer request for the player concerned.
4. The officials from the source club are offered 6 days to confirm or deny the relative transfer request.
5. Valid reasons for denial are limited to "under contract" or "owes club money" as per SACFL Rules and Regulations.
If you have any queries, please contact the SAAFL:
John Kernahan - email@example.com
Tanya ter Bogt - firstname.lastname@example.org