Holden Home Ground Advantage Grants
Holden is offering up to $250,000 in cash grants to grassroots sporting organisations to assist with fundraising goals.
"We know how difficult it can be to raise funds for projects like facility upgrades, new uniforms, equipment and even develop exceptional talent. With HGA we make it easier for your club to turn possibilities into reality!"
Objectives of the grant
- Provide support and recognition to volunteer work
- Encourage volunteering
- Provide access to resources to support the role of volunteers.
Who is eligible to apply for the grant?
Any sporting club or community organisation that runs or supports sporting activities can apply .
How to apply
"You just need to apply for vouchers by filling in the form. But If you’re applying for a grant, you’ll need to tell us the big dream – and how you’ll spend the money making it happen. Here's what you’ll need to tell us:
- Club details
- A club story
- Website address (optional)
- Facebook address (optional)
- Project name & description
- Grant amount
- Who will be benefiting from the grant
- Clubs main source of funding
- Images & Youtube video to support application (optional)
- Your name
- Your position
- Your contact details
- Secondary contact details"
As with any grant, at Sports Community we encourage you to put in as much effort and detail as you can, to help with your chances of success.
Last Modified on 14/03/2018 19:48