Summer Domestic Update
The Perth Basketball Association is getting ready for the start of our Summer Domestic season this Saturday 13 October.
Unfortunately there has been a slight delay with the release of fixtures due to some movement of teams based on incorrect nominations. Most issues have now been resolved and fixtures should be released by midday Wednesday 10 October.
We are incredibly excited for what will be our largest Summer domestic season ever, with 114 teams set to hit the court at our two competitions, including our new girls competitions.
To help you get ready for the first round of games, we have a few reminders below:
- Ensure ALL players have registered online by no later than Friday 12pm to ensure your team list appears in the electronic scoresheet. Players may not be able to be added courtside this season due to game times being very tight and the Vic Park & Belmont competitions being joined. We need all teams to ensure they work together to help us keep games running on time and avoid teams being penalised with late points or players not being allowed to play.
- Your team must be in a full uniform including matching jerseys with numbers, black shorts (with NO pockets) to avoid uniform point penalties.
- Ensure you arrive 10 minutes before your game time and ensure game fees are paid each week upon arrival to the games controller. This will avoid games starting late and allow us to keep the competition moving.
- All Vic Park & Belmont players please read your fixtures CAREFULLY to ensure you know if your game is at Vic Park or Belmont. All games this season are combined and your game location may be different each week.
- Check your fixtures online regularly over the first few weeks as changes can occur with teams coming in/leaving or being regraded.
If you have any questions please ensure you contact your team contact first or the PBA Office on 9472 8110.
We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday for the start of an exciting Summer of basketball. A huge thank you to everyone who has joined us and to our hard-working clubs who have worked overtime to fill their teams, especially the new girls competition at Vic Park/Belmont.