With club infrastructure being a key issue across many facilities in the region, it is critical that Football South Coast continues to assist our member clubs in this area.
FSC has proactively worked with many of our member clubs on many projects across the region, however it is becoming evident that as our sport continues to grow and, in particular, female football, it is critical that more focus is placed on infrastructure needs.
As a result, the FSC Board will create a Club Infrastructure Board Committee, to work with member clubs, with the primary objective of implementing strategies to improve infrastructure across areas including:
- Upgrading amenities (including toilets, change rooms)
- Implementation of appropriate storage facilities
The key responsibilities of the Committee will include:
- Working with all clubs to identify their needs and priorities
- Developing key relationships across local, state and federal Government to highlight infrastructure needs and funding opportunities
- Provision of workshops in relation to grant writing, facilities management and other relevant areas to assist member clubs
- Working with member clubs to provide assistance with grants and funding submissions
The Board Committee will report to the FSC Board and maintain key relationships with FSC member clubs and all levels of government.
FSC are therefore calling for EOI’s from members of the Illawarra Community to be part of the Club Infrastructure Board Committee.
The ideal members of the Board Committee will have a successful record of working within Sports Administration, Management, Governance and Government within the following eligibility criteria:
- Must demonstrate a strong level of leadership skills and qualities in at least one of the following disciplines at an association, club, community or similar organisation:
- strategic planning
- risk management and governance
- Must demonstrate a proven business oriented written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate a capacity to prepare written submissions and make public presentations and addresses.
- Must be able to demonstrate the capacity and availability to attend all Board Committee, club and other meetings as required. These meetings may take place during and after business hours and on weekends.
- Must have demonstrated strong links across the local social and business communities
Enquires and Applications to be addressed to:
Ann-Marie Balliana, CEO and MD of Football South Coast Limited
Phone: (02) 42 856929
The EOI period closes 5.00pm Tuesday, 30 April 2018.
Last Modified on 04/04/2018 14:28