Want to play basketball? New player information for Juniors
Southern Districts Basketball Association is the body that runs and facilitates the junior, senior and representative competitions.
The various clubs are the ones who run the teams and training sessions and they play in our competitions.
If your child is new to the sport, a number of clubs may offer the chance to come and train for a few weeks as a soft introduction to basketball in a non-competitive environment.
Listed below are the club’s details. They will be able to provide you with information on training and availability of spots within their teams. I encourage you to contact all the clubs as they have different fee structures.
- Bayside Jets: Noel Merrick firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belmont Saints: Fiona Lloyd email@example.com
- Girls Age Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Age Coordinator - email@example.com http://www.foxsportspulse.com/club_info.cgi?clubID=72860&c=1-4703-0-407124-0
- Carina Cobras: Jo Ible firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in playing, here is an overview of costs:
- Player Registration $90 (annual payment)
- Club Sign On fee, game fees, training fees (the clubs have a different fee structure, best to check each out)
Games are played on a Saturday morning (U7-U13) or Friday night (U15-U19) at the Southern Districts Basketball Stadium (Next Door to The Clem Jones Centre).
Address: 56 Zahel Street, Carina, 4152.
If I can help in any further way, please don't hesitate to ask.