Junior Country Championships - Volunteer Assistance
As you are aware the JCC are fast approaching we are currently in the process of finalising the fixture. We are in need of some assistance. If you are free on the March weekend and/or plan on travelling to the JCC’s please consider assisting with the Championships.
Junior Country Championships
We will be using the following venues for JCC with over 200 teams competing:
- Port Adelaide
- The Arc
We require volunteer venue supervisors for each venue with the exception of Wayville and Pasadena, if you can assist for the three days or a day please advise Elyse Hicks on firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
Basically the venue supervisor works with the umpire in charge to:
- Ensure games commence on time
- o Using stadium scoring
- o Referees (umpire in charge manages the Referees appointments and payment sheets)
- o MVP voting (only for U16G/U14G)
- o Results are recorded
- o Challenges are escalated to the relevant person
- o Presentation is conducted
We would appreciate your assistance you can offer.
Executive Officer, SA Country Basketball