2018/19 Season Information
Registration Nights: 12 & 13 September 5pm-7pm at ALAC
Nomination links and other relevant information are posted in the news feed article "Registration Information"
Junior teams are to be made up in your school years (current year group) and the competition starts at Year 3 through to Year 12's. Seniors will have the options of Mens A,B and Vets, Womens A & B
IMPORTANT: Please don’t purchase any new uniforms until they have been approved by the ABA as there may already be a team with what you want and teams change each season – so please hold off until we have told you that your team colours have been approved!! you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for this clarification
- $120inc GST per Junior Player
- $150inc GST per Senior Player
- Court Fees - A Grade Teams (Per team 15 Game Season) - $480
- Cour Fees - All other Teams (Per Team 14 Game Season) - $450
- There is a $30 rebate for family's with 3 or more registered players available, to recieve this you must pay full fees with your registration and then apply in writing to be re-imbursed, please email email@example.com with all players full names, year and divisions they play in and bank details for the rebate.
- Kidsport- All Kidsport applications must be completed online and ABA needs to be provided with the unique code that is emailed prior to being presented at registration night. This fee will only cover the players individual fee (if you have this much available- it cannot be used for court fees)
- Raiders Training fees for this season will be $70inc GST
The 2018-19 season will commence on Monday the 15th of October until Wednesday the 19th of December 2018. We will then break for Christmas. Games will once again commence on Monday the 11th of February until the 21st of March. Semi-finals will be held from the 25th to the 27th of March. Preliminary finals will be 1st to the 3rd of April. Grand finals will be held Friday the 5th and Saturday the 6th of April 2019.
- There will be an extra Monday game held on the 4th of February, this is to cover the fixture which would normally fall on Monday the 4th of March, but cannot be played due to the public holiday.
- An extra A grade game will be held on Tuesday the 5th of February.
- In the 2017-18 season, it was decided to trial the Year 4 competition on Saturday mornings. This was very successful. In the 2018-19 season the ABA committee have decided to trial a year 3 competition also (to be held on Saturday mornings).
- ABA wanted page- There is an ABA wanted page on Face book for any players looking for a team.
- Playing nights for this season will be Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, plus Saturdays for year 3 and 4. What day each grade plays on will be determined after registration nights have occurred.
- W.W.C. - (Working With Children) Card - All coaches (who have not got their own child in the team they are coaching), are to email the association administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of their W.W.C.Card or hand deliver a photocopy of this card to the Basketball office as soon as the season begins. This is a requirement of Basketball WA.